I feel really bad right now. My body is aching, I feel so tired and the worst of all is that I am missing you. Everyone at home is on high spirits because of "the sister's pregnancy" and making all fuss preparing the garage room for her stay after their outing. They are still asking me to come but im not sure if my body will be ready for work if I overuse myself. I have reported to my TL about how I feel and I hope she tells me to rest two more days. Wednesday and Thursday are our off so if I can still have Monday and Tuesday off, I'll have four days of rest.
God, I terribly miss you. You were right when you said that if we have each other, holding each other, kissing each other in person, how can we ever go back to Yahoo and Skype.
I hope you are home safe now. I love you so much, my panda bear.
No comments:
Post a Comment