Good morning, baby. The family will be coming home in a while. That resort is owned by Mikko's classmate so they got it a friendly price. Last night we grilled some mussels, fish, pork liempo and Kat's favorite, eggplants. We also made ensalada which goes well with it, it is a salad of green mango with lots of onions, tomatoes and shrimp paste.
While Mama was still working, we discussed a bit what to do with Mama's house. We gave our ideas on how we want Mama will retire and what to do with the place once Mikko graduates. Half of the place will still be for the small apartments so there will still be income and half will be her house. We all want her to have her dream kitchen and garden. And even if all kids are married, there should still be rooms for each one to use when on vacation.
I told them how Mama changed in the last couple of months. She's not too hard on all of us now like before. Mhe didn't want to discuss the lot at the back with Mama before coz they always end up fighting. Mama used to insist that she will give parts of the properties to her sister. We said, as sisters, they should not be a burden to Mama coz she's helped them for so long. Our property is ours coz our father left it to us. And we all want the part of around 300 sqm. should just be her house, with four rooms for each child, her garden and her kitchen.
Anyway, I accidentally sent you the edited pictures I was trying to move to another computer. They are just about 25 pictures, I think. It's so hot today, baby. I want to be back in Mayfield. Go to the pool then in our room.
Work already called me and wants me to report later tonight. So goes my vacation. At least I get to join you to the last minute coz you'll be back to work too.
I love you, baby xXx
No comments:
Post a Comment