Thursday, April 28, 2011

April 28, 2011

Hi baby. I just want to share this to you. I am not a superstitious person but some things happened to me in the past that kinda made everyone come to a conclusion about events in my life.

My father died in December of 1988 just a few days before my mother gave birth to our youngest. He died in his sleep, his pancreas gave up. During that month, Mama also experienced moaning in her sleep and had the people in the house force wake her. So the next few dreams she had, she told Papa that as much as she wanted to join him, give her another 10 years because we were all so young then. I was 14, Jhunne was 12, Mhe was 6 and Mikko was just days old.

I was brought to the hospital April 28, 1998. That was 10 years after and it happened to be their wedding anniversary. My family all prayed for my life and Mama asked not to take me away. It started as UTI, I didn't tell anyone about it and didn't mind the pain at first. I just decided to go to the doctor when it became worse. Too late coz I already collapsed that morning and was brought to the hospital. That was the year my diabetes was discovered. I stayed at the hospital for about 4 days.

I was back at the hospital last week of April in 2003. This time my lungs had the problem. I had pneumonia going to tuberculosis. The antibiotics were brought to higher dosage coz the milder ones didn't work on me. During my 2008 and 2010 pre-employment exams, I was cleared of it.

It was also the last week of April in 2006 when I had my miscarriage. I was at the hospital for a week or so. No one really thought I'd survive coz of the blood I lost. Even the doctors said I was 30:70. They just said I was a fighter that's why I survived.

My system is so full of antibiotics and anesthesia that my memory was so affected. Sometimes it's hard for me to recall things in my youth that people always have to remind me. Only those that made impact were retained in my mind.

After we fought in Bohol and realized it's my "unlucky" month, I thought that one part of me died again. I knew I had to fight. I don't want to lose you and I won't let my heart die. I knew I had to break this...whatever it's called. I knew one day, I will declare April as my lucky month.

I just want you to understand why I am the way I am sometimes.

I love you, baby xXx

No comments: