Most holy apostle, St. Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the Church honors and invokes you universally, as the patron of hopeless cases, of things almost despaired of.
Pray for me, I am so helpless and alone. Make use I implore you, of that particular privilege given to you, to bring visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of. Come to my assistance in this great need that I may receive the consolation and help of heaven in all my necessities, tribulations, and sufferings, particularly...
Amen.
Pray for me, I am so helpless and alone. Make use I implore you, of that particular privilege given to you, to bring visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of. Come to my assistance in this great need that I may receive the consolation and help of heaven in all my necessities, tribulations, and sufferings, particularly...
"If it's God will, then let my prayers be answered....and that I may praise God with you and all the elect forever. I promise, O blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor, to always honor you as my special and powerful patron, and to gratefully encourage devotion to you.
I'm so sad. I feel so hurt. I'm sorry if I read things the wrong way. Maybe you have other plans for me. Maybe it's not yet him. I'm sorry for being so in love that I wanted it to be what you planned for me. I just realized that if he is who you planned for me, then it would have been all simple and won't be hurtful all the time. I'm sorry for insisting what I want. If he's the one you planned for me, then you'll give me the sign and he'll be the one to come back. If not, then it wasn't really him in the first place. Help me move on and be happy for once...
YOUR will be done, my Lord."
Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment