Friday, May 6, 2011

Sunrise

I just woke up from my afternoon siesta and I felt this energy coming from a draining morning. All I had in my dreams were all sunrise and all sunshine. Who says I'm giving up? No way, dude!

For the record, those major links I gave you are academic school. Of course they will have teachers ready long before school opening. We were set to get training school in the first place. Why give up at the first sign of rejection?

If you can't go on finding a job here, I will do it for you! What's the purpose of having your CV if I will just stand around and not do anything for the person I love the most? If you can just give up on me as simple as that, not me!

Good morning, panda! Oh and btw, have I told you lately that I love you? I do. With all my heart and soul. And every fiber of my being.

No comments: