One day I will forget the words but I will never forget how I felt.
1: How would anyone at the school know I'm Arabic.
2: No one I've ever met pinoy or otherwise have ever said that rumour is about arabs, it's actually about indians. (Why would they say it to your face? Make your own research. I can give you a few search words)
3: I don't smell so why would anyone back chat. (Did I say you do?)
You hurtful, non tactful stupid little cunt. Ok let me hit some home truths your way - every girl I've ever been with and I've been with A LOT love the way I smell! Fucking love it! And if I said to them what you said to me - they'd slap the shit out of you. (Well, since I've been compared to them constantly, FUCK them all!)
One thing I noticed about you, you stink of BO, you sweat like a pig, and your pussy doesn't smell of melons it stinks of dead fucking fish and I was holding my breath when I went down on you! Thank God it was the only time cos I had to stop myself from wrenching! (You even kept my clothes in a plastic to kept the scent and you even inhaled them in front of the cam. So, you lied again. You just pretended you like me.)
Don't you ever diss my hygiene again, I take care of myself and take pride in it. Which is more than I can say for you.
You Are Beneath Me (Who said I'm not).
And as much as I love you, I KNOW I can do far better. So be careful *, it was your fear that me coming to PH that I would see how ugly you really are and how many beautiful pinoys there really are. Well guess what, I DID see that! Yes, you're nice in pics, in person - UGLY. (Telling me I'm beautiful all the time, now who's lying and hypocrite? That's why I never believe you coz truth comes out whenever we fight. I know I am UGLY) There are gorgeous women in your country, beautiful and they all want a piece of me, so don't even fucking start! (If you want them, go get them) And who said you're coming to Cebu with me?! (I know. I'm just a past time while you're in Manila) I told you it depends how we get on in Manila! (It depends on nothing now).
Oh, and what was that smelling behind my ears every morning? Some big BS! Another lie! Now, I wonder how you hold your breath but pretend to be inhaling.
No comments:
Post a Comment