Aquarius horoscope for Jun 18 2011 Aquarius Jun 18, 2011
If you are seeking your handsome prince or beautiful princess, but you've already kissed one too many a toad, your luck is due to change. Aquarians often travel a rocky road before finding true love. That's because you sometimes struggle with balancing your intellect with your emotions. You certainly do have a giving nature, but you aren't always adept at expressing your emotions, and that can be a stumbling block. But someone who understands you is about to appear. If you are already romantically involved, you can expect a greater kinship with your significant other.
"Ako ang nagtanim at nagbayo at nagsaing. Subalit nang maluto ay iba ang kumain..."
I am the rice. You planted me, nurtured me, made sure you water me daily. Water is the love and caring you gave me everyday. You protected me from storm. You took out the worms from me, you made sure I'd turn out to be a good rice. You protected me from pest, from animals that would ruin me.
Sunlight is the essential part in my life. It didn't come from you but I will die without it. Sunlight represents what I need to live and that cannot be taken away from me. And when the time was right, you smelled the sweet sign that it's time to harvest me. You took away the part of me that I do not need. You gloried by seeing how golden I am. You polished me till I am ready to feed you. And just when you are cooking me, you decided you do not have the patience to wait till I am fully cooked.
After all the process you've done, after all the months, the year, after all we've been through...ARE YOU GOING TO LET ANOTHER PERSON HAVE WHAT YOU WORKED FOR?

I was made for you. I don't want anyone else to have me. I love you so much xXx
Sunlight is the essential part in my life. It didn't come from you but I will die without it. Sunlight represents what I need to live and that cannot be taken away from me. And when the time was right, you smelled the sweet sign that it's time to harvest me. You took away the part of me that I do not need. You gloried by seeing how golden I am. You polished me till I am ready to feed you. And just when you are cooking me, you decided you do not have the patience to wait till I am fully cooked.After all the process you've done, after all the months, the year, after all we've been through...ARE YOU GOING TO LET ANOTHER PERSON HAVE WHAT YOU WORKED FOR?

I was made for you. I don't want anyone else to have me. I love you so much xXx

No comments:
Post a Comment