Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A Promise

You never have to worry. I will never ever contact you. I swear that to God. I thought you're done with the name calling. I'm very, very, very hurt right now. I have no intention or even plan on connecting with you again and I have never, ever made any fake accounts on facebook. All the other accounts I ever had are all me and never used any other identity. Adding you won't give anything. You were never and will ever be proud of me. So what's the use of adding you? There is absolutely nothing I need on your page. I don't want to talk to anyone especially YOU.

Trying to ruin me speaks a lot about you. No matter how you lift yourself, no matter how you say you are MR. GREATEST GIFT TO WOMEN, you're nothing if you ruin me. It will bring you to lowest of all the lowest specie. Even lower to the slut or whore you say I am. I have never ever sold myself! I will let God give you what you deserve.

Let me have my peace so I can move on.

YOU ARE THE ONE THAT SAID I FUCK OFF. I'M DOING US BOTH THE FAVOR.

No comments: