In your very own writing:
FUCK YOU YOU DUMB BITCH!!!!! ALL THAT COMES OUT YOUR MOUTH IS BULLSHIT!!! YOURE NOT SMART OR EDUCATED SO STOP TRYING TO BE SOMETHING YOUR NOT. STICK TO EDITING PICS AND POSTING THEM, IT'S ALL YOUR GOOD AT!!!! YOU CHAT SHIT!!! AND YOU'RE RIGHT, THIS ISN'T GOING TO WORK. DON'T LOOK FOR ANY PLACE FOR ME OR YOU OR US. I'LL DO THIS ON MY OWN, HAPPILY!!!!IN THE GREAT WORDS OF ED SHEEREN - YOU NEED ME MAN, I DON'T NEED YOU!
I DONT GIVE A SHIT! I DONT NEED TO SCREENSHOT ANYTHING TO REMIND ME OF HOW STUBBORN AND CLOSED MINDED YOU ARE! YOU'LL NEVER SUCEED! YOURE DOOMED TO FAIL, ALWAYS HAVE, ALWAYS WILL. GO SELL HAIR CURLERS OR WHATEVER. NOW LET ME GO AND START A NEW CHAPTER IN MY LIFE, IN YOUR COUNTRY, WITHOUT YOU!FUCK YOU. TOO MANY PEOPLE HAVE SAID I'LL MAKE AN AMAZING FATHER. YOU CHAT SHIT
AND WHAT KIND OF A MOTHER ARE YOU, YOURE A SLAG, A CHEAP SLUT WHO JOINED A SEX SITE!
FUCK YOU, SLUT!
LOOK AT YOU. YOURE NEARLY 40 AND YOU THINK YOURE 21. PATHETIC
Well, you'll never find out cos it won't be your kids I'll be the father of. Oh wait, hang on a sec........ARE YOU SURE YOU CAN EVEN HAVE KIDS?!!?! FAIL!
OH SOD THIS. STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME. YOU'RE A CUNT
REALLY? DIE!
DO THE WORLD A FAVOUR!
DO YOUR MUM A FAVOUR!
GO JUMP INFRONT OF A CAR, YOU FAILIURE
YOUR STUBBORNESS IS YOUR UNDOING! YOU FUCT UP!
Your mum was right, no one can handle you. You're fucking impossible!
Waste of time, but I'm still young. you're not. good luck with the future. kthanxbai. And don't DARE contact me again.
FUCK YOU! IF YOUR HEARTS BROKEN IT'S COS YOU PUSHED IT ME!!!!
AND NOW YOU'RE THE LOSER COS OF YOUR FUCKING STUPID MENTALITY!
Doomed to fail! No one can help you. NO ONE!
oh you're so hot............BUT NOT
Go fix your face!
Cheap, stubborn, stupid, failing whore.
Just kill yourself ffs!
I gave you one last chance in Makati. God knows how many chances I've given you!!!! I told you if you blew it, there won't be another. Well done G. You blew it. I hope you're happy.
Seriously, just go and OD on pills or something. You'll never amount to anything you slut. Even your friends don't want you on their page cos you're so cheap.
slut
slut
slag
slag
WHORE
Your life is shit. And I refuse to be dragged down to your level. I've more self respect than that. Goodbye, and reflect on how your stubbornness got you to this point.
I ought to post pics of your face and dirty cunt all over the net, but you'd probably like it! lmao!
Hey, ya there?
Hey whore.....
Where's slag?
Where's slut?
No comments:
Post a Comment