Saturday, April 30, 2011

Another Day

Baby, I feel the need for you all day. It's refreshing and frustrating at the same time. It seems like the more each days come, the more I love you. I'm never minding how work would take my resignation but I feel so light. It's like I was wishing something last night and you read me, I don't know.

Anyway, I was browsing today on Gumtree when I saw a link. It's really nothing, it just kinda played in my mind. I know I won't be able to do it so I just looked and read along and played with Google. We were on the topic of make up last night and I give workshops to past and old members of ACM about how to do it. I didn't have any formal training, I just like it. Of course, it cost too much outside PH so looking will just do for me.

http://www.makeupacademy.co.uk/

http://www.iftn.ie/training/IndustryCourses/

http://www.thesessionschool.com/

http://www.beautyschoolsdirectory.com/

I'll go out this afternoon, pay my 1st installment to Mariz then go to Mayfield. Argie seemed reluctant to reply and maybe likes to keep my ashtray and hair straightener >.< Gonna find my Earl Grey too.

I'll see you later, panda.

I love you xXx

No comments: